All Because Two People Fell In Love.......

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Time to Rehearse









































Rehearsal went well. The only thing that had me worried, the lady with the chapel went out of town and left a lady in charge that didn't know a whole lot about running a wedding. If I had only known how the wedding would have turned out, I would have really been worried. I wanted to elope from the beginning but Matt was wanting a wedding, however, he changed his mind too late into the process. I had been planning this wedding since April of 2010, I pretty much did everything myself and it turned out well, but, in my perfectionist eyes, could have been better. It will definitely be a great memory to have but could have skipped over the expense part.

Ever since, The Notebook, one of the famous quotes from it has been my favorite and I knew if I were to ever get married, I would use it in my vows. My only hope was to be able to find someone that exemplified the quote, and I finally did:-)

The wedding will be a long post, there was a lot that happened! Some was great, some not so great, but in the end I was married to my dream guy and that is all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment