All Because Two People Fell In Love.......

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Discovering a New Sport




When I first met Matt, he was telling me he was ranked nationally for Trap Shooting. I had never been to a trap shoot and really never been around a lot of guns, but it didn't scare me. He invited me to a couple of tournaments, one being in Berryville, Arkansas. There are very few women at these events that actually shoot. I discovered a new sport, that I thoroughly enjoyed and now I have a gun of my own. I met his uncle for the 1st time, and he took me under his wing showing me how to load a black powder, muzzleloader. What was funny, his family and friends would tease him by saying that I must really like him, to go to a shoot with him.
One thing that amazed me about Matt, he is really good at the sport, especially to not have any lessons. He ranked nationally at his 1st shoot in Friendship, Indiana. During this whole time he needed contacts, he couldn't see very well...lol but was able to bust the birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment