All Because Two People Fell In Love.......

Monday, May 14, 2012

It's Official !!!

We are now announcing Baby Maness to those who haven't heard the news! He/she will be here around Dec. 11th!! We are super EXCITED!!!!
The neatest thing was seeing its heartbeat. It had a strong, fast beat!! We were able to see it's eyes, nose, mouth, chin, arms, and apparently high cheek bones!! Only 10 more weeks and we will know the gender!! I have a feeling it is a boy, which I am wanting. My husband is leaning more towards a girl.
 The pregnancy hasn't been too bad other than the nausea from enhanced sense of smell. I was really tired at the beginning but my energy is coming back. I haven't been able to eat very healthy. In the beginning I craved Salads and Spinach, now I can't stand the smell of cooking vegetables. All I want is salty foods, vinegar, pickle juice. I used to be a chocoholic and now I can't eat sweets. Hopefully this subsides soon, so I can get back to eating somewhat healthy.

I was a little upset due to my insurance changing providers. I have always used Cox and right in the middle they changed to Mercy. I think it was a blessing, because I have not only heard high recommendations about the doctors and labor/delivery...the service is much better:-)

My husband handled the visit rather well. I am worried about how he is going to handle labor. He gets nauseous/light headed at the sight of human blood and needles. It baffles me because he hunts and cleans the animals...it's just something about human blood and bruising.

It was heart-warming to see him so excited and calling people after the visit. We still can't believe we are having a baby!!! There are a lot of classes I have to take, the Lamaze being the longest, 6 weeks. They offer a grandparents class which is neat and some other interesting ones. This is definitely going to change our lives for the best and we can't wait until December 11th is here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment