All Because Two People Fell In Love.......

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Promotion Plus Other Things!

Since my last post was a little disappointing, thought I would share some good news!!! This past week I was promoted to the absolute best spot in Dillards based on my sales success in Men's. Now I am a consultant for Clinique and the pay/earning potential is unbelievable!!! Never thought I would like to work in cosmetics, but so far it has been going well. My mom works for Estee Lauder, so I had some insight to what it would be like. This week they started gift, which it's CRAZY busy and my mind is on overload. Everything is headed into the right direction, and falling into place so YAY!!!

A couple of weeks ago, Matt bought a SR5 Tundra, Mega cab/baby hauler!!! He drives a small Tacoma back/forth to work since he drives long distances and he has been wanting a nice, family vehicle for quite a while. The neatest feature is the automatic back glass:-)

This next picture is hilarious and I could not NOT post it...lol... My uncle-in-law tends to pick on my stepmother-in-law a lot including everyone in the family. While he was in Friendship, Indiana at a muzzeloading gun shoot, he saw these blowing in the wind. I wish I had the poem he wrote for her....it was soooo funny, but the picture is worth some laughs too...ENJOY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment