All Because Two People Fell In Love.......

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sweet Findings

I am so excited about our recent find! We have been looking for an old rustic coffee table/trunk for awhile but they cost around $400, which we think is a little expensive for that. We found exactly what we were looking for at the cheap price of $75!!! You can't beat that!!! It had an armoire that went with it but as of now, we don't have the room.

The table is in good condition and it comes with a rustic key that locks both sides!!
I have started going to auctions looking for primitive antiques, and hopefully I will find some neat, cheap, sturdy stuff:-) My next auction is today and I am on a mission to find a country dining table. Hopefully, they have one! The house is looking soooo much more homier now, I can't wait until we have wood floors, new carpet in the bedrooms, and the spare bedroom finished!!! It is coming together slowly, but surely!

No comments:

Post a Comment