All Because Two People Fell In Love.......

Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Ozark's Secret Treasure!

I absolutely love country primitives and chocolate, so why not go to a place that has both of these delights! Rosewood Farms is an awesome place that if I had the money, I would buy everything! I know that sounds crazy but I am obsessed with their decorations. They make everything themselves, including the display cases that I want sooooo badly!

Here is the bizarre thing, I had no idea they existed! This place is literally in BFE. On highway 5 in between Hartville and Grovespring, driving along you will see this place. They don't do any advertising, it is strictly word of mouth. Their chocolate is amazing as well as their drinks! I found my favorite place. So if you want to take a drive through the country one weekend, stop in at Rosewood's! You will not be disappointed!!!


I bought a sign for our spare bedroom, and I love their patterns, which would be great for baby linens:-) I admit, I have an obsession...lol....I don't remember the Amazing Grace sign, looks like I will be going back:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment