All Because Two People Fell In Love.......

Sunday, November 11, 2012

It's Beginning

First of all, I will start by thanking everyone for coming to the family baby shower last Sunday. It was soooo much fun. We played the dirty diaper game and baby food game. The video we got of it is hilarious and once I get it downloaded, I will post it. I have some pics though! Barb really got to laughing at the look of the dirty diaper. Some candy bars are pretty true to the real thing except the smell.
 What made the games the funnest was having the men there and seeing there facial expressions!!!
Out of the baby food we sampled....never feed your child "chicken in chicken gravy"!!! It is NASTY and smells horrible. Sweet potatoes/corn and applesauce are alright. 

I was sooo happy that my best friend, Jenna was able to make it!!! She made it a lot of fun!!! The family absolutely loves her!!! She fits in sooo well. The men couldn't believe she knew deer lingo. She can have a conversation with anyone!!! She got me 3 jars of Reese's peanut butter...lol...I had completely forgot about being drawn to it at her shop lol.
The cake my mom had made was awesome!!! It was a cookie cake and absolutely adorable. The booties are keepsakes!!
We loved everything we got. We received a lot of blankets/quilts. Matt's aunt made the one below. It is cross-stitched!!! It is beautiful!











My grandma and aunt also had some blankets made for us!
 We also got our stroller/travel system which was a pain installing in the car but we love it! We also got a musical jumper that speaks english and spanish. It was a pain putting together too. As Matt says, he can't wait to here the same songs and words played over and over...lol....

A lady I work with made Andi a little hat and mittens! JuJu is checking them out!
Jenna made a really cute tutu so I dressed the womb bear to show off the look! Christie and Cassie got us the blanket in the background as well as the cross on the wall and a Boppy!

Now onto what is happening in the womb.

Prelabor pains have begun! I am having cramps and lower back pain which are two of the symptoms. By the end of this week I will be 37 weeks and the baby will be considered full-term which I could have her anytime. My belly has really grown over the past couple of days, I think it is because I have dropped some. 


The other night a deer ran out in front of me on 44 and I barely missed it. That is when the pains started. I thought it was from tensing up but apparently not. My cervix has started thinning. This weekend I will begin packing our bags since I will have time. I am working a 7 day stretch right now, and it is exhausting! I am closing 6 of those days. All-in-all, I will have worked 56 hours this week. I am really starting to worry about going into labor at work since I am there all the time. I am also starting to think I am an idiot deciding to work right up to the last minute. Hopefully all the standing and walking I do will make labor and delivery easier! My hands have started swelling pretty bad, especially my left. I can only wear my wedding band now. I don't know what is up with my body lol. My right ankle and left hand swells.

Last but not least, I bought 2 X-Mas outfits with matching tights during our discount days. They were hard to choose. As I have asked before, why are we having a girl? I wouldn't probably spend a lot of money on a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment