All Because Two People Fell In Love.......

Thursday, January 14, 2010

From the Beginning.....


Hello,

I decided a blog is something that I would enjoy keeping since it has to do with Matt and I. I think it will be a fun journal that will give a preview of our journey together. Matt and I have been together for exactly 6 months and I am the happiest I have ever been. It could not have been possible without the intervention of Facebook and my curiosity from having a high school crush on him. I love Matthius with all my heart and never thought I would find my "ideal" guy. There are soooo many times I just stare at Matt and thank God for having him in my life. He has brought endless happiness and now I do BELIEVE in FATE.
Since I am starting late in our journey....I will be posting pics and stories from our first dates and soon we will be up-to-date.

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment