All Because Two People Fell In Love.......

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Farewell to 2013

What a year! We got to watch Andi grow from a baby to a toddler! That was an amazing experience. Here are some pics to show how she changed over the months!











She is tiny. When I let her run naked it is hard to believe how small she is. At her check-up last month she weighed 19.10oz and 29 inches. We think since she goes non-stop, she burns everything she eats. 
This past year has flown by and it is hard to believe that I am almost 29! It really does seem the older you get, the faster the years fly. I think I have learned the most this past year about myself than I ever knew was possible, as a mother and a wife. Having a child definitely changes everything and communication is the key factor in keeping things going smoothly. We have definitely have had our challenges this year as a couple but I think we are stronger than ever. We can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for us and watching miss Andi continue to grow and discover!

No comments:

Post a Comment