All Because Two People Fell In Love.......

Monday, June 25, 2012

A Working Progress

We have started on the baby nursery and it is turning out so well!!! I decided to do the same theme as the rest of the house, primitive country. Although rather than burgundy and brown, we are doing greens and yellows. We have torn the carpet out and will be replacing it in a couple of weeks. It is going to be a cream/tan color which will go well with the decor. The pictures show the process...
I absolutely love the border. They are of antique chairs with different scenes in the background. One of the chairs is on a rug with ABC's!!! 

 The colors have turned out really well. I have found the baby bedding I am going to use if it is a girl or boy. If it is a girl, we will do victorian flowers in light pink, yellows, and greens!

If a boy, I am tossed between two sets. We will play out the burgundy, green, tan, and blue.
OR
As of today I am 16 weeks!!! Yay, just 5 more months!!!  I seem to be getting more clumsy. I fell at work in front of a customer. It was very embarrassing but funny at the same time. I can't bend over without losing my balance. I would like to be more graceful just so I can stop getting bruises...lol.

I really haven't had any weird cravings, however, I have become addicted to Memory Lane, Whole Chocolate Milk. This is a bad addiction because it will put the weight on me especially drinking a gallon a day. The weird thing is that I am not a big milk drinker.
Only 3 more weeks and we will know what we are having!!! I am so excited!!! We will be having a gender reveal party with the family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment