All Because Two People Fell In Love.......

Sunday, October 23, 2011

I Can't Help But Love Her

I have been a fan of Miranda Lambert before she was famous, discovering her before Nashville Star. I can't describe why I like her sooo much, I think it's because she is very REAL and talented. Anymore, you don't have to be talented to become famous and that is what irks me. She can sing, write her own music, and play guitar and these past two years she finally started getting recognition, which is long overdue. I've seen her 4x in concert now, the last being on Friday. She just keeps evolving, growing, and getting better and better. She is such an inspiration to women and aspiring songwriters. She actually is who fueled me with my music. Although, I didn't stick it out like she did, I am forever her fan. All I can say is THANK YOU to Miranda for staying true to herself and for staying grounded. I feel like I have known her for a long time, she feels like a friend to me, and if you haven't listened to her music, I highly recommend it. She is a rock star and I love her!!!

She has started another project called Pistol Annies. Ashley Monroe and Angelina Presley make up the trio. They all wrote the songs on the CD and I recommend it a listen too. They are all talented and in a way it reminds me of Dolly, Emmylou, and Linda Ronstadt's songs together. I guess why I like her so much is because she is living my dream. I almost feel like a proud momma watching her on stage because she has overcome the obstacles and proven herself to the country music critics:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment