All Because Two People Fell In Love.......

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New Doors!

Today happened to be my day off....woohoooo and was really needed. This past month has been super tiring at Dillard's. I have been working a lot of open/closes and I have seen Matt awake 3 days out of this month since he goes to bed at 9 and gets up really early. I am sooo happy that my schedule next month is much better. I only close 2 nights/week and off early the rest:-)

Matt and I have been slowly updating and redoing our house. It is definitely more homier and not so much 'bachelory' since I have redecorated it. I hope we can be in a bigger/newer house in the near future but as of now it isn't our priority.

Anyway one of our todos was getting rid of our sliding patio doors and installing french doors, mainly for efficiency when it comes to the winter months. They look great and have made a huge difference in how the house looks. I really like them a lot as does Matt!!! I think it was a good investment:-) We need to stain the border to match the rest so it is not completely done.







Next on our list is a possible new truck for Matt ( Toyota Tundra) or what he calls a "baby hauler", a wood-burning furnace, a new couch since our dogs like to chew on it. It was already chewed up due to Buddy and Jake, now Sammy and JuJu have increased the holes. Also a bigger kitchen table would be nice. I guess we will see what all we get accomplished this year and next...hopefully the majority of it:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment