All Because Two People Fell In Love.......

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tee Time

Matt has become an avid golfer, more so now since we are married than when we were dating...lol...I guess you can say we are members of a country club. He, his dad or mine go every weekend, sometimes both Saturday and Sunday. I golfed some when I was at Drury, but hadn't been yet with Matt due to my work schedule. Well a few weekends ago we decided to go and have Christie, Cassie, and Rick along for scramblers. I was already exhausted from working a 48 hr. week and being out in the heat did it for me. Matt is really good, he can sometimes drive 300+ yards. Christie and I were playing about the same, Cassie had some good hits as well as Rick. The last whole is when we all shined and I think since we knew it was over is why. 18 holes lasting 5 hrs is a lot in 100 degree temp for someone who isn't acclimated to the heat, so give me the driving range any day!

Rain delay and then came the heat



Cassie is ready to go!
He doesn't cooperate with pictures, it was sooo hot that day...ugh!



No comments:

Post a Comment